Srinagar rapsoldiers

Srinagar rapsoldiers
The revolutionary, mc kash,mista shais,renegade,mcyoungblood,haze kay.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

legacy of MC KASH

Before writing this,I thought ten times. there are hundred interview articles about mc kash and better than this but I want to write about mc kash in kashmir's hip-hop style and kashmiri hip-hop vision.

Mc kash needs no introduction,every body is familiar with kash.being a rapper,kash did way much for kashmiri hip hop,young chose rap over drugs and i am a witness of that,hip-hop wasnt  introduced as a western cultural invasion but it saw its own origin in kashmir and if you talk about hip-hop in kashmir and kash doesnt come into picture,I am sure then you are talking about Something else and also it will be very wrong if we dont appreciate kash's tracks prior mid 2010,tracks like moment of truth first track I listened it very much,dozen times in a day.the track is very good but kash improvised very rapidly after tracks recorded prior,I remember when I listened to I PROTEST,I was like "this is dope" .I PROTEST turned hip-hop in kashmir upside down.everybody was listening,bluetoothing,downloading,sharing it even some unknown spray painted I PROTEST tag on walls.it was an anthem for every young fella.

After I PROTEST kash was touching sky,tracks after tracks kash became a youth icon.kash directly or indirectly inspired many hip-hop artists in kashmir like kay emmar,mcyoungblood,king utb and every other artist except some.

Some rappers were tryna bring kash's rapping style in their songs at their levels.nobody could rap but after kash's presence,everybody hardworked and made rap tracks at their own best levels,their efforts and their rap lyrics almost included protest nature.

One way or other kash lifted kashmiri hip-hop way high.kash was also part of a rap group ONE CRIB  formed with another rapper HAZE-KAY.Tracks by these duo like rhymes of relevation and two worlds were more than we can say,ONE CRIB is still active or not,I am not sure about it.

We should be supportive and never be jealous because every body has their talents,just they dont see it.i am not gaining anything from writing this but I want to elevate our hip-hop culture any way we can.






3 comments:

  1. Well these rappers don’t any introduction to viewers. Those guys are fabulous and among best rappers too all around the world. They look so innocent by their face.

    ReplyDelete